GREG NORMAN NEWS
- This week, Golf World released a list of the top 100 golfers of the "modern era" - defined as 1980 to the present day. Tiger Woods came in as No. 1, followed by Greg Norman, Phil Mickelson, Jack Nicklaus, and Vijay Singh.
- COBRA Golf has announced the return of Greg Norman to its Tour staff. Norman will once again be a global brand ambassador for COBRA, collaborating on product development and sporting COBRA clubs.
- Doctors at UPMC are continuing to evaluate Greg Norman's right knee in an effort to determine an appropriate treatment plan. Dr. Bradley has determined that Norman has the normal inflammation that accompanies...
- Two Greg Norman designs - Stonecutters Ridge (67), the redesigned East Course at The Grange (40) - are among four new arrivals to the 2014 Australian Golf Digest Top 100. In total, 10 Norman designs crack the list.
- Awarded as a Smart Buy, Harvey Steinman writes, "fresh and vibrant, this lively style shows expressive density to the black cherry and raspberry fruit. Peppery spice notes bolster the lingering finish."
- Featuring lens technology that addresses all your performance needs, the 2014 Greg Norman Performance Eyewear Collection provides the best experience in vision enhancement and sun protection.
- Australian golf legend, Greg Norman will once again be a global brand ambassador for COBRA Golf. The Shark's bag will exclusively feature COBRA Golf clubs, including the recently-debuted BiO CELL Black.
- I'm proud of the growth the company has experienced thus far and am excited about the future potential of the brand; it's a huge honor to become re-involved with COBRA Golf as it is today ― a major player in the industry.
- Extension back and away from the ball on the takeaway is important to set the full, powerful arc of your swing. But just as important is extension through the ball at and after impact, to keep the club on line.
- From obtaining peace and relaxation on his ranch in Colorado to the future of his business, Great White Shark Enterprises, golf legend Greg Norman unveils the secrets to his outrageous success.
GREG NORMAN SITES, FEATURES, AND PARTNERS
- Greg Norman Golf Course Design
- Greg Norman Collection
- Greg Norman Estates Wine
- Greg Norman Eyewear
- Greg Norman Australian Grille
- Greg Norman Australian Prime
- Greg Norman Turf
- Greg Norman Production Company
- Valero Texas Open
- Franklin Templeton Shootout
- OHL Classic at Mayakoba
- Greg Norman Global Alliance
- Great White Shark Opportunity Fund
- Southern Cross Developments
- Medallist Developments
- Greg Norman Champions Golf Academy
- Great White Shark Golf Management