Select from the list below to view latest news for Greg Norman, the Greg Norman Company and its partners.
- Posted: April 17, 2018Greg Norman Isn’t Selling Resort Golf, He’s Selling A Stake In Himself
reat white sharks don’t stop growing. They never stop moving forward. Now well into his 60s and playing less golf than ever, PGA Tour veteran Greg Norman still proves worthy of his “Great White Shark” nickname.
- Posted: February 26, 2018Norman Helps Restore Trump/Turnbull Relationship
Greg was a guest of honor last week at the White House to visit with President Trump and the Prime Minister of Australia, Malcolm Turnbull, to discuss the Australia-American Mateship. He also did an interview with the Washington Post on the subject.
- Posted: February 19, 2018Golf WRX Podcast: The 19th Hole With Greg Norman
Greg Norman, Hall of Fame golfer and entrepreneur, tells us why he won't watch the Genesis Open this week even if Tiger is in contention. He also discusses his ventures and adventures on and off the course, and shares the thing about the PGA TOUR that still makes him angry.
- Posted: February 14, 2018Greg Norman Golf Course Design Honored with Six Courses Selected to Golf Digest’s ‘World’s 100 Greatest’ Rankings
Greg Norman Golf Course Design (GNGCD) – the premier signature golf course design firm in the world – is honored to announce six of its international courses have been named to Golf Digest’s biennial “World’s 100 Greatest” rankings. Additionally, 12 courses were included in the “Best in 206 Countries” list.
- Posted: January 24, 2018Greg Norman Company Announces PGA TOUR as New Strategic Partner
GN Media – an affiliate of Greg Norman Company (GN) – announced today that the PGA TOUR will join an expanding list of companies partnering with Shark Experience, where the TOUR will distribute its live programming to enhance the on-course experience.