Select from the list below to view latest news for Greg Norman, the Greg Norman Company and its partners.
- Posted: January 15, 2020Greg Norman Partners with American Australian Association to Launch Bushfire Relief Fund
Greg Norman today announced a partnership with the American Australian Association to launch a Bushfire Relief Fund in response to the devastating wildfires across the country wherein 100% of the proceeds will go the Australian Red Cross bushfire relief efforts
- Posted: January 14, 2020Greg Norman Talks About Favorite Golfers, World Class Course Design And The “Little Man” Inside His Head
While at Sandals Emerald Bay for the Korn Ferry Tour’s Bahamas Great Exuma Classic, Greg Norman spoke with Forbes contributor Andy Frye about his time as a player, course design and today’s game.
- Posted: December 19, 2019Greg Norman Estates Debut Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon Receives 91 Points
Greg Norman Estates today announced that it has been included in the pages of the latest December issue of Wine Spectator with a 91-point score for its inaugural vintage of the 2016 Reserve Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon.
- Posted: November 4, 2019The Shark Stripped Bare
Ripped at 64, golfing-icon-turned-magnate Greg Norman is ready to shed light on his remarkable life. In this exclusive interview with Mens Health, the Shark reveals the secrets behind his stellar midlife fitness and opens up about his personal and professional challenges.
- Posted: October 24, 2019Greg Norman Golf Course Design and TPC Sugarloaf Celebrate Completion of 27-Hole Multi-Year Enhancement Project
Greg Norman Golf Course Design announced the completion of a multi-year 27-hole enhancement project of TPC Sugarloaf. Members and media celebrated with a grand re-opening reception at the clubhouse followed by a golf outing with Greg Norman.