Select from the list below to view latest news for Greg Norman, the Greg Norman Company and its partners.
- Posted: February 19, 2018Golf WRX Podcast: The 19th Hole With Greg Norman
Greg Norman, Hall of Fame golfer and entrepreneur, tells us why he won't watch the Genesis Open this week even if Tiger is in contention. He also discusses his ventures and adventures on and off the course, and shares the thing about the PGA TOUR that still makes him angry.
- Posted: February 14, 2018Greg Norman Golf Course Design Honored with Six Courses Selected to Golf Digest’s ‘World’s 100 Greatest’ Rankings
Greg Norman Golf Course Design (GNGCD) – the premier signature golf course design firm in the world – is honored to announce six of its international courses have been named to Golf Digest’s biennial “World’s 100 Greatest” rankings. Additionally, 12 courses were included in the “Best in 206 Countries” list.
- Posted: January 24, 2018Greg Norman Company Announces PGA TOUR as New Strategic Partner
GN Media – an affiliate of Greg Norman Company (GN) – announced today that the PGA TOUR will join an expanding list of companies partnering with Shark Experience, where the TOUR will distribute its live programming to enhance the on-course experience.
- Posted: January 10, 2018Nicklaus & Norman Tie For Most Courses Among Living Architects
Golf Digest’s third biennial ranking of the World 100 Greatest Golf Courses is truly global, showcasing brilliant layouts everywhere from Abu Dhabi to Vietnam. Among living architects, the two with the most designs on this year’s rankings are Jack Nicklaus and Greg Norman.
- Posted: December 14, 2017Greg Norman, 62, Is Dangerous As Ever
He doesn't play much competitive golf anymore, but don't get the idea that Greg Norman is slowing down. The winner of two majors and 91 tournaments worldwide recently met with Golf Digest Editorial Director Max Adler to share his current thinking on naked workouts, playing shirtless, music on the course, and more.